cute couple

cute couple
here we go

Home Sweet Home!!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

A new assignment

Well, another month has pasted time has really been going fast. I really wanted to go on a mission and be involved with the missionary work of meeting with people and being with the missionaries. That is also what our mission has been so far.  The language has been a real challenge more so for Richard I am now finding out.  Everyone knows that very little stops me from saying what I feel.  Richard on the other hand has sat back and not spoke up.  Mainly because it is really awkward to  talk because you always having someone translate for you and the missionaries only give you very little of what's going on. He has done well I don't want to sound like he has not, it just has not been his thing but he has served with me.  The Lord know us all.  So I got my mission desires fulfilled in the first part of our mission.  We got the call from the Mission President to sharpen our pencils and come to work in the office starting in Nov.  Richard will get the mission experience that he likes the second half and now I will serve with him.  The office I am sure will be a  different thing best of all English is spoken there 95% of the time. Richard will do what he does best and that is budget. We will work with the assistants to the President but not with investigators so much.  I am really kind of surprised cause after knowing us for 5 months the President still asked us to come into the mission home and work closer with him. We are humbled and glad for the assignment.  Winter could have been a lot of time spent in our apartment doing very little. I thank my Father in Heaven for knowing our needs and providing experiences for both of us in this companionship.




No comments:

Post a Comment